Friday, March 11, 2005

British indie...

Just a quick note...

I just viewed a great indie flick called Young Adam by David Mackenzie. A very interesting and well made film dealing with guilt on many levels. I'd write more but i'm beat...perhaps in the morning.

Perhaps even greater, was Mean Creek by Jacob Aaron Estes. A tragic story of a group of kids that set out for simple revenge, which quickly turns deadly. Outstanding cast of young actors. It's no wonder that it was an official selection at both Cannes and Sundance.



Earlier tonight I got the wood burning kit in the mail and did a prototype of one of the Night Marchers on the heavier grain wood. It looks great when I burn the illustration into the wood. But it's a long process. So I have to assess whether it's worth doing or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home