Friday, February 11, 2005

are you game?

Playwright Arthur Miller - Pulitzer prize-winning author of Death of a Salesman - has died aged 89 after a battle against cancer.

I SAW ANOTHER AWESOME MOVIE.....

Today I saw the French language film Love Me If You Dare (Mieux que la vie) by visionary director Yann Samuell. It's one of my new favorite foreign films now. Anyone who has interest in motion graphics and cinema (and using them together in a beautiful way) should check this out.



I also finally saw the film Open Water which I really enjoyed for what it was, though it was nail biting terrifying for me (someone who grew up in and on the water in Hawaii).

I also watched the comedy Without A Paddle, which was fun though no great cinematic accomplishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home