Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The other logo..

Tonight I've just been listening to KRock primarily, since they have the all 90s music night. Great stuff like Fugazi, The Cure, Harvey Danger, REM, Jesus Jones, Nirvana, etc.. The greatest tracks from my highschool and college days! The DJ is annoying, but the music takes me back.

Below are a few new logo designs which are opposite from my original logo idea (in different ways):

This one is the most (shockingly) different and unlike me, and I shall never touch again:



In my original logo design, the concept was innovation, literally rising upward, detailed, and somewhat romantic (in the classic sense). So the following logo is much less detailed, ancient, literally sinking (not rising), among other things:



And here is a slightly different version of the above:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home