Thursday, April 14, 2005

Working on the pre-production still

I just realized I still need to draw the bedroom walls and transfer them to wood. I must do this right away. I decided I will probably not have the words at the beginning of the film appear on a tree. I will do it this way if time permits at the end, but otherwise I will just add that to the title cards.

This weekend I go into full production mode! I must get the first scene all setup and hopefully animated fully.

Here is an elevator pitch...rough still?

A woodcut animation about the humorous encounter one man has with the night marchers of Hawaii, who are the ancient Hawaiian warrior spirits that now haunt their old battlegrounds at night and take the soul of anyone that disrupts them. The story shows that even those whom we fear can sometimes use our helping hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home